- Our vision is to provide resources for God’s servants, helping them to do their ministry and maintain healthiness in their lives.
- Our mission is to undergird God’s servants so they can serve Him at the Highest level of excellence.
- Excellence – delivering the highest standard of professional and clinical services
- Respect – honoring the spiritual tradition of the person
- Integrity – living out the highest standard of Christ’s example
- Stewardship – using God’s resources responsibly
- Confidentiality – respecting each person’s story
Assumptions of Our Values
- Spiritual leaders need support, encouragement and guidance to be able to give God their best.
- The Shepherd’s Staff Ministry empowers ministers so that their ministry will not be destructive to themselves and their families.
- The minister and his or her ministry cannot be separated.
- Minister care is a requirement.